Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
41 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
79 Tours & Activities
Collegio del Cambio Tours
1 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Umbria’s capital city, lively Perugia offers a range of attractions, from Etruscan–era fortifications and the Rocca Paolina (a medieval fortress and present-day cultural hub) to annual jazz and chocolate festivals. On this private walking tour, get a first-hand experience of the city’s charms, see its major sights, learn about its long history, and even enjoy a gustatory pause when you stop for an espresso at a local coffee shop.
- Get up close and personal with Perguia’s charms on a private tour
- Multiple departure times are available
- Learn about the city’s dramatic history from your guide
- Enjoy a visit to a traditional Perugian coffee shop
Saved to wishlist!
Private Walking tour
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza Italia, 06121 Perugia PG, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The price displayed is for a private tour of up to 15 people
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Umbria con Me
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 7233P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPerugiaCity Tours - UmbriaWalking Tours - UmbriaHistorical Tours - UmbriaCity Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiCity Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaCategory