- A singular treetop setting for an intimate sunset dinner
- Unique views over Umbria’s pastoral landscape
- Three courses made with organic farm products and served with local wine
- The novelty of being served by zip-lining hosts
Departure & Return
Once reservation is complete you will receive an e-mail containing details and phone numbers . A member of our staff will be waiting for you at the meeting point.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Italian Touch
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Organic Dinner on treetop in Umbria.