Are you interested in?
38 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
79 Tours & Activities
43 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the ancient Roman city of Spoleto on a private, 2-hour walking tour. From the ruins of Roman temples to masterpieces of Renaissance painting that decorate the city cathedral, Spoleto is home to more than 2,000 years of history ripe for exploring. Learn about the city’s rich modern-day culture as the host of the annual Festival dei Due Mondi, and sample local flavor with optional olive oil and wine tastings. Throughout the tour, enjoy the personalized attention of a private guide.
- Private, 2-hour tour of Spoleto
- Explore ancient Roman temples, arches and fortifications
- See works by master Renaissance painters Lippi and Pinturicchio at the city cathedral
- Get a local perspective on Spoleto's rich modern-day culture
- Optional tasting of local olive oil, white and specialty products
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza of Libertà, 06049 Spoleto, Province of Perugia, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Umbria con Me
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 7233P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPerugiaCity Tours - UmbriaWalking Tours - UmbriaHistorical Tours - UmbriaCity Tours - AssisiWalking Tours - AssisiHistorical Tours - AssisiCity Tours - Lake BolsenaWalking Tours - Lake BolsenaHistorical Tours - Lake BolsenaCategory