Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Tonto National Forest is the largest in Arizona and the Lower Salt River runs right through its heart. On this tour, admire the natural scenery from the water on a thrilling kayaking excursion. Set out from Saguaro Lake, paddle along the Salt River, and look out for native wildlife, including the park’s herd of wild horses.
- Spectacular views of Tonto National Forest from the water
- Incredible wildlife sightings including the Salt River wild horses
- No kayaking experience necessary: full instruction provided
- Choice of tour departure times throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned shuttle
Departure & Return
13020 N Bush Hwy, Mesa, AZ 85215, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Maximum weight is 275 lbs
- No tandems available
- Dress to be in the heat and to get wet!
- Participant must be comfortable with an unguided river excursion
- Must sign a waiver prior to arrival (will be emailed to you after booking)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Saguaro Lake Ranch, Inc.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Salt River Kayaking Trip?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Salt River Kayaking Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Salt River Kayaking Trip?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Salt River Kayaking Trip
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursKayakingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPhoenixWater Tours - ArizonaKayaking - ArizonaWater Tours - ScottsdaleKayaking - ScottsdaleWater Tours - SedonaKayaking - SedonaCategory
Tuzigoot National Monument Tours & TicketsScottsdale Fashion Square Tours & TicketsPhoenix Zoo Tours & TicketsHomolovi State Park Tours & TicketsPueblo Grande Museum Tours & TicketsCamelback Mountain Tours & TicketsWrigley Mansion Tours & TicketsHeritage Square Tours & TicketsSouthwest Wildlife Conservation Center Tours & TicketsLake Pleasant Regional Park Tours & TicketsScottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (SMoCA) Tours & TicketsMill Avenue Tours & TicketsLEGOLAND® Discovery Center Arizona Tours & TicketsTonto National Forest Tours & TicketsChase Field Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Aquarium Arizona Tours & TicketsCastles N' Coasters Tours & TicketsMission San Xavier del Bac Tours & TicketsArizona Science Center Tours & TicketsWildlife World Zoo Aquarium and Safari Park Tours & Tickets