10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore the sights surrounding Sedona on this guided day trip. Head out from Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, or Mesa to see Sedona sights including the famous Red Rocks, Chapel of the Holy Cross, and more, followed by a visit to the old mining town of Jerome. This tour includes all admission fees as well as transportation among locations.
- Day trip to Sedona attractions from nearby towns
- Visit famous Red Rocks, Chapel of the Holy Cross, and more
- Small-group tour with limited passenger loads
- All transportation included with hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (many hotels)
All taxes, fees and handling charges
No Fuel surcharge applies
Live commentary on board
Stretch 15 passenger vans with maximum 10 per van
No animals allowed in van.
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
We depart from hotels and resorts in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe and Mesa. Your specific hotel may not be in the pick up route on a particular day. If this happens, we will direct you to a different pick up location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under the age of 3 are not permitted on this tour
- Children 6 years and under are required to ride in a car seat that the guest must provide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is offered for most hotels/resorts in Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe, plus in Mesa at the Mesa Hilton. *Please confirm with local operator
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Across Arizona Tours, LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sedona with Jerome and Montezuma Castle One-Day Van Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sedona with Jerome and Montezuma Castle One-Day Van Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sedona with Jerome and Montezuma Castle One-Day Van Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sedona with Jerome and Montezuma Castle One-Day Van Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "For those who love chocolate and have a severe sweet tooth, you MUST stop in at the Copper Country Fudge shop located on 337 Main Street." See review