8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
While in Arizona, make the most of your trip by carving out time for this day tour of the Apache Trail from Phoenix. Travel down the trail, and stop at Tortilla Flat, the Superstition Mountains, and Goldfield Ghost Town. Hop on a steamboat, and cruise on Canyon Lake, and snap pictures from Canyon Lake Vista. Round-trip transport is included with this tour, so you can enjoy the day without the hassle of driving yourself.
- 8-hour tour of Apache Trail, Superstition Mountains, and Canyon Lake from Phoenix
- Small-group tour limited to five people provides an intimate experience
- Travel down the Apache Trail, and see stunning views of the Superstition Mountains
- Go on a 90-minute steamboat cruise on Canyon Lake
- Stop in Tortilla Flat, the last surviving stagecoach stop along the Apache Trail
- Visit Goldfield Ghost Town, and see a historic gold mine
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance fees to additional activities at Goldfield Ghost Town such as Train Ride or Mine Tour