Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Balmuccia Address: via Roma, 1 Free parking - follow signs
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Our activities are fortunately also held in the rain (otherwise we would always be closed!). Indeed, often with the rain the most exciting descents are made. We stop only when it rains very strongly and for a long time and the river gets too high. It is a situation that rarely occurs, but when it happens, we advise the participants as soon as possible and agree to move the descent or cancel it, returning the advance payment.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Monrosa Rafting
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience