- Cinque Terre day trip from Pisa
- Enjoy scenic views from the boat (weather permitting) or train
- Soak up the idyllic atmosphere of these unspoiled coastal towns in the UNESCO-listed Cinque Terre region
- Small-group tour limited to eight people, ensuring a personalized sightseeing experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
On arrival at the Cinque Terre, follow your knowledgeable guide on a guided walking tour of each distinctive town; stop first at Riomaggiore, an enclave replete with pastel colored houses that appear to tumble into the sea, and then travel onward to Manarola, the oldest village on the stunning landscape.
Next, admire sweeping vistas of the Mediterranean Sea from the elevated perch of Corniglia; revitalize with a delicious Italian lunch in one of Vernazza’s sophisticated open-air restaurants (own expense); and then conclude with a rejuvenating stint on of one Monterosso’s beaches, famed for their silken sands and warm water.
After your relaxing interlude, reflect on your magical day during the journey back to Pisa, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 4 people is required to run the tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bellaitalia Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It was a small group of 12 people, hotel pick up and drop off was provided." See review