2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend a day in the wilderness that makes Costa Rica famous on this guided ATV tour from the Guanacaste coast. Follow your guide over rivers, through thick jungle foliage, past waterfalls, and more, all while learning about the native wildlife along the way. This tour includes all equipment and safety instructions as well as hotel pickup from your Guanacaste lodging.
- Jungle ATV tour from Guanacaste region
- Ride past waterfalls, rivers, and more on a guided exploration of the jungle
- Get off the beaten path to explore wild areas inaccessible by car
- Learn about native flora and fauna as you go
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
ATV & Helmet
Round trip ground transportation from Playa Hermosa, Playas del Coco, Playa Ocotal, Playa Panama, Playa Flamingo and Playa Conchal area hotel.
Transportation from hotels outside the Playa Hermosa, Playas del Coco and Playa Ocotal area
Departure & Return
Please contact us if your hotel is not on the list. We pick up at Hotel Colono and other hotels in Coco, and some private homes as well.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children aged 7 and under
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Weather permitting. Crew reserves the right to determine if necessary to cancel. If crew cancels, refund or alternate tour will be provided, dependent upon availability
- Not responsible for damage to personal items brought on tour. Bring personal items at your own risk.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Must be age 16+ with valid Driver's License to drive ATV
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bill Beard Costa Rica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during ATV Tour from Guanacaste?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ATV Tour from Guanacaste?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ATV Tour from Guanacaste?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "There are no waterfalls to see since there hasn’t been rain so ask ahead of time." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
ATV Tour from Guanacaste
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPlaya Hermosa4WD Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestSporting Events - Guanacaste and NorthwestNature and Wildlife - Guanacaste and NorthwestExtreme - Guanacaste and Northwest4WD Tours - Playa FlamingoSporting Events - Playa FlamingoNature and Wildlife - Playa FlamingoExtreme - Playa Flamingo4WD Tours - LiberiaSporting Events - LiberiaNature and Wildlife - LiberiaExtreme - LiberiaCategory