- 8-hour ATV-riding, snorkeling, and ziplining tour from Riviera Maya
- Combine three adventurous activities in one tour
- All equipment provided
- Mexican lunch buffet
- Choice of two morning departure times
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Riviera Maya
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up service at all resorts in Riviera Maya
What To Expect
After arriving, get an orientation, safety briefing, and get fitted for your gear. Zoom down jungle trails on a 2-passenger ATV to the jumping off point for the zipline. Hitch up your harness, clip in, and fly through the rainforest canopy until you reach the cenote, or fresh water limestone sinkhole. Don your provided snorkel gear to explore the cenote and crystal clear underground rivers.
Refuel with a traditional Mexican lunch of grilled chicken, beans, rice, and salad, accompanied by water and nonalcoholic beverages.
Return to your Rivera Maya hotel for drop-off at the end of your adventurous day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum driving age is 16 years; minimum rider age is 8 years
- Basic swimming skills required
- Prescription goggles available under previous request
- This tour is not suitable for people with severe physical or motor handicap, serious heart problems, pregnant women or people who are not able to handle moderate physical activity
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate in this tour.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Limited to participants under 300 lbs. (135 kg.) and under size 44
- Note: Bring along comfortable clothes and footwear, water shoes, sunglasses and hat, bathing suit, extra T-shirt, towel, only biodegradable sunscreen and mosquito repellent, cash (pictures, souvenirs, tips and extra insurance).
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aventuras Mayas S.A. de C.V.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by ATV Xtreme and Zipline Adventure from Riviera Maya.