4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
All security equipment (helmet, lifejacket, etc)
Round trip transportation
ATV (shared) Zipline and Cenote
Photo or video services
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For hotels between Playa del Carmen, the meeting point is Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas, **** there is only one pick-up time, 07:00 to 08:00 am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The maximum weight of a passenger to take part on this activity is 240 lb, while the minimum is 55 lb
- Basic swimming skills are necessary to take part in some of the activities of the tour
- Use comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring swimsuit, towels and extra clothes for you to change.
- Use insect repellent, sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Caribbean Mayan Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cenote, Zipline & Atv's (shared) Combo 3x1 from Riviera Maya?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cenote, Zipline & Atv's (shared) Combo 3x1 from Riviera Maya?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cenote, Zipline & Atv's (shared) Combo 3x1 from Riviera Maya?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cenote, Zipline & Atv's (shared) Combo 3x1 from Riviera Maya?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 228299P20
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeZipliningWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPlaya del Carmen4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanZiplining - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - CozumelSporting Events - CozumelExtreme - CozumelZiplining - Cozumel4WD Tours - TulumSporting Events - TulumExtreme - TulumZiplining - TulumCategory