Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meeting points for travelers that are in downtown hotels and airbnb's or any location that we can't reach:
Cancun Meeting Point: in front of the lobby at Oasis Smart in Tulum Avenue
Playa Del Carmen: Cocobongo at Playa Del Carmen
Tulum: There is no pick up in any hotel or airbnb, if the Customer wants to get there by it's own please get in contact with us so we can provide assistance. Another option would be for the Customer to move to Playa Del Carmen at Cocobongo wich is the closest meeting point
The pick up time is set acording to your location and the availability of the tour, the travelers that doesn't provide pick up location will need to get in contact with us as soon as posible, otherwise we will be not be able to provide the service
The 9:30 schedule pick ups start at 7:30 am, and the 12:00 pm pick ups starts at 10:30
Depending on the availability, the schedule can change, a customer care agent from us will get in touch to let the customer know about the situation. If the Customer is not able to take the change or schedules, it will be 100% refundable.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The maximum weight of a passenger to take part on this activity is 240 lb, while the minimum is 55 lb
- Basic swimming skills are necessary to take part in some of the activities of the tour
- Use comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring swimsuit, towels and extra clothes for you to change.
- Use insect repellent, sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Caribbean Mayan Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff