- Riviera Maya sunset cruise
- Share a romantic experience, ideal for couples
- Snacks and drinks included from the open bar
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Share your sunset excursion with family, friends, or a special someone. Glide along the coastline with its lush jungle backdrop and watch as the sun descends on the horizon. See pink and purple hues take center stage and light up the sky, spreading its crimson colors over the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea. Soak up the brisk, tropical breezes and let the dazzling scenes punctuate another day in paradise.
Your sailing excursion ends with hotel drop-off.
Maximum number of passengers per catamaran is 40.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms