- Taste local cuisine on this Playa del Carmen half-day foodie walking tour
- Sample Mexican antojitos—small snacks and street food—at up to nine eateries
- Get your guide's attention on this small-group tour, capped at 10 travelers
- Don't worry about extra costs, with tastings, beverages, and fees included
Departure & Return
Solidarity H. Ayuntamiento (Government Office) 20 Avenue between 8th and 10th Streets, locate Francisco holding a Food Sign between the two Bronce Statues in front of main building
We will end the Experience on 5th Avenue at a very centric place close to major shopping areas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY PDC Panchitoo.com
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms