- Full-day tour to the Tulum ruins
- Guided tour of the Tulum ruins and free time to explore
- ATV ride through the Mayan jungle
- Snorkeling in an underground river
- Buffet lunch with nonalcoholic drinks
- Round-trip hotel transportation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up service in all of Riviera Maya resorts.
What To Expect
Once you arrive, embark on a guided tour that hits all the highlights of the important Mayan site. You also have the opportunity to explore further on your own after the tour's conclusion.
Move on to the next phase of your adventure: an ATV ride through the Mayan jungle. Keep an eye out for local flora and fauna on the way to the snorkeling site, where you can swim in an underground river among unique rock formations.
Refuel with a traditional Mexican buffet lunch, including grilled meats, salad, beans, rice, and chips, accompanied by soft drinks and mineral water.
Drop-off back at your hotel concludes your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Important: Minimum driving age is 16 years; minimum rider age is 8 years. You must book a double-rider ATV if you are travelling with kids between 8 and 15 years
- Basic swimming skills required.
- Prescription goggles available under previous request.
- This tour is not suitable for people with severe physical or motor handicap, serious heart problems, pregnant women or people who are not able to handle moderate physical activity.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate in this tour.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Limited to participants under 300 lbs. (135 kg.) and under size 44
- Bring along: Comfortable clothes and footwear, water shoes, sunglasses and hat, bathing suit, extra T-shirt, towel, only biodegradable sunscreen and mosquito repellent, cash (pictures, souvenirs, tips and extra insurance).
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aventuras Mayas S.A. de C.V.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Tulum Ruins, ATV Extreme, and Cenotes Tour from Riviera Maya.