6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience extreme adventure with a dash of culture on this combo tour from Playa del Carmen. Soar through the canopy on a zipline, rappel your way down to the Maya jungle floor and snorkel at a cenote. Visit Tulum, a walled Maya city perched on top of a bluff that offers spectacular views of the Caribbean. Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch and hotel transport on this 6-hour tour.
- 6-hour adventure combo tour with a visit to Tulum from Playa del Carmen
- Zipline and rappel in the jungle
- Snorkel in an underground river
- See Tulum, ruins of a famous Maya site
- Buffet lunch and hotel transport included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up service at all resorts in Riviera Maya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bookings with less than 24 hours from tour date must provide hotel information, otherwise we do not guarantee pick up
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aventuras Mayas S.A. de C.V.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tulum Xtreme from Riviera Maya?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tulum Xtreme from Riviera Maya?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Tulum Xtreme from Riviera Maya?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tulum Xtreme from Riviera Maya?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Tulum Xtreme from Riviera Maya
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeSnorkelingZipliningWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesPlaya del CarmenExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanZiplining - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - CozumelSnorkeling - CozumelZiplining - CozumelExtreme - TulumSnorkeling - TulumZiplining - TulumCategory