- Admission to Xplor Park Riviera Maya
- Drive an amphibious vehicle
- Paddle an underground river
- Swim through a cave
- Clip into a 14-line zipline course
- Lunch and drinks included (non-alcoholic)
Departure & Return
Ticket Redemption Point
What To Expect
Get behind the wheel of an amphibious vehicle to drive above and below-ground trails, then paddle a raft through an underground river. Head to the treetops to try a 14-line zipline, hitting speeds of up to 19 miles per hour (30 kph) on your way through the course, ending the circuit with a splash and a water landing. Keep swimming through a series of caves, grottos, and sinkholes, floating just beneath a cavern roof that’s bristling with stalactites.
When you’re ready for a break, simply head to the onsite restaurant for a buffet lunch with unlimited smoothies and juice, the perfect fuel for an afternoon of active fun. Each activity takes roughly 45 minutes, so you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy the rest of the park (or just relax in a hammock) before the day concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- As a preventive measure, before boarding the bus or accessing to the park, the temperature will be scanned through a digital remote device on every visitor, guest or staff member.
- The minimum age recommended is 5 years. Children aged 5 to 11 pay half the adult ticket (must show ID at the ticket office)
- Children over 55” m but under 12 years of age, must present identification to verify their age. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Bring insect repellent free of the following chemicals to be use in the Park: Benzophenone, Etilhexila, Homosalate, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Octyl Ssalicylate, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane
- Bring cash for incredible souvenirs purchasing.
- The park operates in all weather conditions, Please wear comfortable clothes and watershoes. It is recommended to bring a change of clothes.
- Zipline requirements: Minimum height/weight is 4.5 feet (137 cm) or 88 lbs (40 kg); the maximum weight is 300 lbs (136 kg); maximum waist width is 51 inches (130 cm) and leg width 27 inches (68 cm)
- You can get to the park by using the local transportation system "Colectivo" or by taxi.
- It is not possible to make the change of date the same day of your visit
- In the event of having symptoms such as cough, sore throat, runny nose, and/or red eyes and a temperature exceeding 100.4 F (38 C), our staff reserves the right to refuse to board our transportation or to enter our facilities.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Grupo Xcaret
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms