2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Deep in Bulgaria’s Valley of the Roses, the Damascena Ethnographic Complex is devoted to the ancient art of distilling rose oil and rosewater. Particularly during the Rose Festival in early June, lines can be long. Book ahead to discover the gardens and distillery, taste rose jam, honey, liqueur, and brandy, and inhale the delicate scent of rose essential oils: An e-guide in your language keeps you informed.
- Prebook tickets to Damascena Ethnographic Complex, a celebration of roses
- See and smell over 150 different types of roses in the gardens (in season)
- Learn about the rich history of rose farming in Bulgaria from your e-guide
- Taste traditional rose products, including jam and rose liquor
Saved to wishlist!
E-guide prepared for your needs in your language
Departure & Return
Departure PointDamascena Ethnographic Complex, Parvi Mai Street, Skobelevo Village 24, Pavel Banya 6148 Bulgaria
6/5/2019 - 10/29/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY MeOnTour - from locals to glocals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Self-Guided Tour in Damascena Complex Rose Valley?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Self-Guided Tour in Damascena Complex Rose Valley?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Self-Guided Tour in Damascena Complex Rose Valley?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 118846P30
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursTheme ParksAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingTheme ParksPlovdivSkip-the-Line Tours - Veliko TarnovoTheme Parks - Veliko TarnovoAttractions & Museums - Veliko TarnovoMuseum Tickets & Passes - Veliko TarnovoSkip-the-Line Tours - SofiaTheme Parks - SofiaAttractions & Museums - SofiaMuseum Tickets & Passes - SofiaSkip-the-Line Tours - SlivenTheme Parks - SlivenAttractions & Museums - SlivenMuseum Tickets & Passes - SlivenCategory