2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Plovdiv’s arts district and meet local artists on this small-group walking tour. In the company of a guide, explore the Kapana neighborhood, also known as “The Trap,” the center of arts and crafts in Plovdiv. Learn about the development of the neighborhood and stop in artist studios and workshops. Visit a contemporary art gallery in the area.
- Meet local artists and craftspeople
- Stroll through the scenic streets of “The Trap”
- Learn about Kapana from your guide
- Visit a contemporary art gallery
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointMunicipality Plovdiv, pl. "Stefan Stambolov" 1, 4000 Tsentar, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Return Details4000 Kapana, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY 365 LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 14199P5