- Learn about Bulgarian history from a guide
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Plovdiv hotel
- Visit the Rose Valley
- Admire the ancient tombs in the Valley of the Thracian Kings
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Travelers are collected from any hotel (accommodation) or location within Plovdiv city
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Period: Year round; the bloom of the roses varies slightly every year but generally is between 1-st of May and 15-th of June. Lavender is in bloom in June, while sunflowers start in mid-June until the end of July.
- The original Kazanlak tomb is closed for tourists in order to preserve the very precious frescoes inside. Travelers visit the replica nearby.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY PLOVDIV TRIPS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Kazanlak-Rose Valley-Valley of the Thracian Kings - private tour from Plovdiv.