Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Full-day wine tour of Thrace from Plovdiv
- Small group for more personalized service
- Visit two wineries for tastings
- Lunch included
- Round trip hotel transfer
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please inform us of your hotel/accommodation. We pick you up from your place of accommodation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
What To Expect
Throughout the tour, you’ll have time to stop by Thrace sights along your route, visiting points of interest and historic landmarks: Thrace is a former Roman outpost, with ancient artifacts and excavations.
Visit the second winery for tastings, snacks, and a behind-the-scenes tour of the winery, then continue to a local restaurant for lunch. Make the final stop of the day at a third winery to enjoy more wine and small bites, meet the vintner, then return to Plovdiv, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bulgaria Wine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands