Are you interested in?
Nature and Wildlife
18 Tours & Activities
Bachkovo Monastery Tours
36 Tours & Activities
32 Tours & Activities
1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the natural wonders of the Red Wall Nature Reserve on this full-day tour from Sofia. Hike through the Rhodope Mountains, enjoy spectacular views of the wild orchid fields and Slivodolsko Padalo waterfall, then visit the magnificent Bachkovo Monastery and admire the ancient monuments of Plovdiv.
- Plovdiv, Bachkovo Monastery, and Red Wall Nature Reserve Hike Full-Day Tour from Sofia
- Hike through the Rhodope Mountains and wild orchid fields of the Red Wall Nature Reserve
- Visit Bachkovo Monastery, one of the largest Eastern Orthodox monasteries in Europe
- Explore the historic monuments of Plovdiv, Bulgaria’s second-largest city
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and round-trip transport
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
All transfers with private car or bus as per itinerary
Guidance in Bachkovo Monastery, Plovdiv and throughout the tour
Licensed mountain guide member of UILMA
Pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Sofia or Plovdiv
VAT and all local taxes
Entrance fees to museums and sites not mentioned in the program
Lunch and drinks (allow 5€ - 6€ for lunch pack or 10€ - 13€ for 3 course lunch in a restaurant)
Other personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour hotel or address in Sofia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Moderate walking tour
- OPERATED BY Azimut Tours Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 32355P4