2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Learn about Bulgarian wine and wine blends on this wine tasting workshop. Sample wines made from the native Bulgarian Mavrud variety grape as well as from international Cabernet Sauvignon grapes. Taste many different varieties and combinations. Take the opportunity in the workshop to bottle, cap, and label your own blend of wine.
- Sample wines made from local and international grapes
- Create your own wine blend
- Learn about Bulgarian wine from your host
- Stay hydrated with bottled water
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointCenter town PLOVDIV
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- OPERATED BY B-Winemaker worshop
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 34199P1