5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drink in ethno village "Vranjak"
Other non-program costs
Travel health insurance - optional
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and other accommodations in Podgorica, Ulcinj, Bar, Budva, Kotor and Tivat. Pick up from other cities in Montenegro on request for extra fee.
- Golubovci Airport, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
- Tivat Airport, 27 Narodnih Heroja, Tivat, Montenegro
- Port of Kotor, 420 Stari Grad, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Monte Mare Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Bjelasica – Troglava – Zekova glava - Hiking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bjelasica – Troglava – Zekova glava - Hiking Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bjelasica – Troglava – Zekova glava - Hiking Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 143877P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeExtremeEco ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPodgoricaShore Excursions - Budva4WD Tours - BudvaSporting Events - BudvaHiking - BudvaNature and Wildlife - BudvaExtreme - BudvaEco Tours - BudvaPorts of Call Tours - BudvaShore Excursions - Kotor4WD Tours - KotorSporting Events - KotorHiking - KotorNature and Wildlife - KotorExtreme - KotorEco Tours - KotorPorts of Call Tours - KotorShore Excursions - Dubrovnik4WD Tours - DubrovnikSporting Events - DubrovnikHiking - DubrovnikNature and Wildlife - DubrovnikExtreme - DubrovnikEco Tours - DubrovnikPorts of Call Tours - DubrovnikCategory