8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Coffee and/or Tea
ZIPLINE is not included in price
Departure & Return
Departure PointIndependence Square, 2 Novaka Miloševa, Podgorica, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pickup our guests from other locations for additional charge
- Golubovci Airport, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
- Port of Kotor, 420 Stari Grad, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Attraction Montenegro Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Montenegro Northern Wonders - Car trip ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Montenegro Northern Wonders - Car trip ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Montenegro Northern Wonders - Car trip ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Montenegro Northern Wonders - Car trip ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 152435P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPodgoricaShore Excursions - BudvaBus Tours - BudvaArchaeology Tours - BudvaWalking Tours - BudvaPorts of Call Tours - BudvaHistorical Tours - BudvaShore Excursions - KotorBus Tours - KotorArchaeology Tours - KotorWalking Tours - KotorPorts of Call Tours - KotorHistorical Tours - KotorShore Excursions - DubrovnikBus Tours - DubrovnikArchaeology Tours - DubrovnikWalking Tours - DubrovnikPorts of Call Tours - DubrovnikHistorical Tours - DubrovnikCategory