4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
2 Novaka Miloševa, Podgorica, Montenegro
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Attraction Montenegro Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Podgorica Car Trip - Architecture, History, Wine tasting, Churches, Doklea city.?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Podgorica Car Trip - Architecture, History, Wine tasting, Churches, Doklea city.?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Podgorica Car Trip - Architecture, History, Wine tasting, Churches, Doklea city.?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Podgorica Car Trip - Architecture, History, Wine tasting, Churches, Doklea city.?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 152435P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursWine TastingsArchitecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPodgoricaFood Tours - BudvaBus Tours - BudvaArchaeology Tours - BudvaWine Tastings - BudvaArchitecture Tours - BudvaWalking Tours - BudvaHistorical Tours - BudvaFood Tours - KotorBus Tours - KotorArchaeology Tours - KotorWine Tastings - KotorArchitecture Tours - KotorWalking Tours - KotorHistorical Tours - KotorFood Tours - DubrovnikBus Tours - DubrovnikArchaeology Tours - DubrovnikWine Tastings - DubrovnikArchitecture Tours - DubrovnikWalking Tours - DubrovnikHistorical Tours - DubrovnikCategory