5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
A licensed travel guide for hiking tours (English language)
Food and drink during the tour
Other non-program costs
Travel health insurance - optional
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and other accommodations in Podgorica, Ulcinj, Bar, Budva, Kotor and Tivat. Pick up from other cities in Montenegro on request for extra fee.
- Golubovci Airport, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
- Tivat Airport, 27 Narodnih Heroja, Tivat, Montenegro
- Port of Kotor, 420 Stari Grad, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Availability: June - November each year (depending on weather conditions)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Monte Mare Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Prokletije (Popadija, Talijanka, Volušnica) Hiking Tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Prokletije (Popadija, Talijanka, Volušnica) Hiking Tour ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Prokletije (Popadija, Talijanka, Volušnica) Hiking Tour ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 143877P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeExtremeEco ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPodgorica4WD Tours - BudvaSporting Events - BudvaHiking - BudvaNature and Wildlife - BudvaExtreme - BudvaEco Tours - BudvaHalf-day Tours - Budva4WD Tours - KotorSporting Events - KotorHiking - KotorNature and Wildlife - KotorExtreme - KotorEco Tours - KotorHalf-day Tours - Kotor4WD Tours - DubrovnikSporting Events - DubrovnikHiking - DubrovnikNature and Wildlife - DubrovnikExtreme - DubrovnikEco Tours - DubrovnikHalf-day Tours - DubrovnikCategory