7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Tip for guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up you where you prefer near Podgorica. Contact us about all you would like to change. The programs that are shown are only some of our suggestion, but all our journeys can be changed, trips could be completely based around your interests and schedule—they could be one-of-a-kind experiences that are as unique as you are.
- Golubovci Airport, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Routes of Montenegro
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during MONTENEGRO TOUR Cetinje–Njeguši–Kotor–Budva-Bečići-StStefan-Petrovac-Skadar Lake?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during MONTENEGRO TOUR Cetinje–Njeguši–Kotor–Budva-Bečići-StStefan-Petrovac-Skadar Lake?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during MONTENEGRO TOUR Cetinje–Njeguši–Kotor–Budva-Bečići-StStefan-Petrovac-Skadar Lake?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during MONTENEGRO TOUR Cetinje–Njeguši–Kotor–Budva-Bečići-StStefan-Petrovac-Skadar Lake?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPodgoricaBus Tours - BudvaHistorical Tours - BudvaBus Tours - KotorHistorical Tours - KotorBus Tours - DubrovnikHistorical Tours - DubrovnikCategory