4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Boat riding to/from Our Lady of The Rocks
Food and drink during the tour
Other non-program costs
Travel health insurance - optional
Additional option (for an extra charge): Lunch at the Ethno Restaurant
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and other accommodations in Podgorica, Ulcinj, Bar, Budva, Kotor and Tivat. Pick
up from other cities in Montenegro on request for extra fee.
- Golubovci Airport, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
- Tivat Airport, 27 Narodnih Heroja, Tivat, Montenegro
- Port of Kotor, 420 Stari Grad, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Availability: November - May each year (depending on weather conditions)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Monte Mare Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Vranovo Hill and Saint Andrew Fortress Hiking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vranovo Hill and Saint Andrew Fortress Hiking Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vranovo Hill and Saint Andrew Fortress Hiking Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 143877P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHikingArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPodgoricaShore Excursions - BudvaHiking - BudvaArchaeology Tours - BudvaPorts of Call Tours - BudvaHistorical Tours - BudvaShore Excursions - KotorHiking - KotorArchaeology Tours - KotorPorts of Call Tours - KotorHistorical Tours - KotorShore Excursions - DubrovnikHiking - DubrovnikArchaeology Tours - DubrovnikPorts of Call Tours - DubrovnikHistorical Tours - DubrovnikCategory