Are you interested in?
6 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
13 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 2 Days in San Gimignano
0 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Savor the scents and flavors of Tuscany on this pizza-cooking class near San Gimignano. Choose an afternoon or evening class, and learn the art of selecting ingredients according to region and season. Prepare your dough with tips from your instructor, and fling your base like a real Italian ‘pizzaiolo’—or pizza chef. When your tasty pizza comes out of the oven, savor your meal with local Tuscan wine and oils.
- Afternoon or evening pizza-cooking class near San Gimignano
- Prepare pizza the traditional Italian way with help from your instructor
- Learn the importance of provenance in Italian pizza-making
- Savor your meal accompanied by delicious Tuscan wines and oils
Saved to wishlist!
Tuscan Crostini, Tomatoes Crostini, Sausages Crostini
Three types of pizza according to season and specific dietary requirements
Sweet Pizza with Dessert Wine
Pizza with Nutella or jam or mascarpone with Dessert Wine
Tasting of Tuscan Wines and Oils
Lunch with the pizza you have prepared
Cooking Lesson with a local Chef
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointSP1, 24, 53036 Poggibonsi SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- The cooking class operate with small groups
- Lunch will be done with the food prepared together
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert the staff during the booking and before the event.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bottega Torciano
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 72940P4