5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Trekking Guide
Hotel Pickup and drop off (Withing Lakeside area of Pokhara )
Round trip private transfer
All taxes, handling charges.
All meals and drinks (Available for purchase)
Rescue cost in case of an emergency
Gratitude to Guide (Optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
or from any other hotel within Lakeside area of Pokhara. (If your location is outside from Lakeside, than you will have to come at Lakeside or ask us to pickup you with an extra cost).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Peace Himalaya Treks & Travels Pvt. Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1 Day Easy Hiking for Beginner and Family with Young Kids ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 1 Day Easy Hiking for Beginner and Family with Young Kids ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1 Day Easy Hiking for Beginner and Family with Young Kids ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1 Day Easy Hiking for Beginner and Family with Young Kids ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The hike took 2 hours or less, but the way was already paved so it was easy, you just need to stop once in a while to catch your breath." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
1 Day Easy Hiking for Beginner and Family with Young Kids
5 to 6 hours
7 hours 40 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPokharaBus Tours - KathmanduNature and Wildlife - KathmanduEco Tours - KathmanduWalking Tours - KathmanduHalf-day Tours - KathmanduBus Tours - VaranasiNature and Wildlife - VaranasiEco Tours - VaranasiWalking Tours - VaranasiHalf-day Tours - VaranasiBus Tours - DarjeelingNature and Wildlife - DarjeelingEco Tours - DarjeelingWalking Tours - DarjeelingHalf-day Tours - DarjeelingCategory