3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Pokhara is surrounded by some of Nepal’s most impressive mountain and countryside scenery, but the only way to truly appreciate the views is from the air. On this tour, begin with pickup at your centrally located Pokhara hotel, and take to the skies on a paragliding adventure. Taking off from Mt. Sarangkot, drift gracefully along the Pokhara Valley and admire panoramic views over soaring peaks including Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, and Machhapuchhre.
- Take to the skies on this paragliding tour from Pokhara
- See the best of the beautiful Pokhara Valley from the air with your guide
- Uninterrupted views over peaks including Annapurna and Dhaulagiri
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from central Pokhara hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation by Jeep
Paragliding as per the program
Photo and videography
Tax & Tourist service charge
Beverages, tea/coffee, soda, beer etc.
Tips & Gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel in Lakeside, Pokhara.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Breakfree Adventures Pvt. Ltd.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 30 Minutes Paragliding in Pokhara including pick up from your hotel in Lakeside.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 30 Minutes Paragliding in Pokhara including pick up from your hotel in Lakeside.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 30 Minutes Paragliding in Pokhara including pick up from your hotel in Lakeside.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
30 Minutes Paragliding in Pokhara including pick up from your hotel in Lakeside.
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPokhara4WD Tours - KathmanduSporting Events - KathmanduBus Tours - KathmanduExtreme - KathmanduHalf-day Tours - Kathmandu4WD Tours - VaranasiSporting Events - VaranasiBus Tours - VaranasiExtreme - VaranasiHalf-day Tours - Varanasi4WD Tours - ParoSporting Events - ParoBus Tours - ParoExtreme - ParoHalf-day Tours - ParoCategory