4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation as per itinerary, All taxes and fees, Professional Trekking guide, Private transport.
Hotel pick up and drop facility, Private tour.
Meals (Available at purchase), Personal Expenses and Gratitude.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup service in entire Lakeside or from your hotel or residential area in Pokhara.
- Pokhara Airport, Pokhara Nepal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Saara Tourism Nepal-Travel Advisor in Nepal
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 Days Tranquil and Majestic - The Royal Trek from Pokhara?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Days Tranquil and Majestic - The Royal Trek from Pokhara?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 Days Tranquil and Majestic - The Royal Trek from Pokhara?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 Days Tranquil and Majestic - The Royal Trek from Pokhara?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
4 Days Tranquil and Majestic - The Royal Trek from Pokhara
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPokhara4WD Tours - KathmanduSporting Events - KathmanduBus Tours - KathmanduMulti-day Tours - KathmanduExtreme - Kathmandu4WD Tours - VaranasiSporting Events - VaranasiBus Tours - VaranasiMulti-day Tours - VaranasiExtreme - Varanasi4WD Tours - ParoSporting Events - ParoBus Tours - ParoMulti-day Tours - ParoExtreme - ParoCategory