6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Pokhara’s top sights are spread throughout the lakeside city, but you’ll cover the highlights in a single day on this guided excursion. Join worshippers at the oldest shrine in Pokhara, get a peek inside Bat Cave, and browse regional handicrafts at the city’s Old Bazaar. Tours include comfortable ground transportation in your own private vehicle plus entrance fees.
- A guided tour of Pokhara’s top attractions
- Combine natural and cultural highlights with six impressive stops
- Get an insider’s view of the city’s religious monuments, including the World Peace Pagoda
- Discover hard-to-find locations, from a sacred cave to Hindus to a little out-of-the-way waterfall
Saved to wishlist!
Ground transport in comfortable private vehicle
Experienced English speaking guide
All government taxes
All city tour with permits and entrance fees for museums and monuments
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointPokhara, Pokhara, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
Traveler pickup is offered
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We can also arrange for Hotel pickups and drops upon request.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Himalayan Glacier
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pokhara Tour Exquisite Excursion-1 day?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pokhara Tour Exquisite Excursion-1 day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pokhara Tour Exquisite Excursion-1 day?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pokhara Tour Exquisite Excursion-1 day?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Pokhara Tour Exquisite Excursion-1 day
7 hours 20 minutes
5 hours 25 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsCity ToursExtremeUnderground Tours Walking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPokhara4WD Tours - KathmanduSporting Events - KathmanduCity Tours - KathmanduExtreme - KathmanduUnderground Tours - KathmanduWalking Tours - KathmanduHalf-day Tours - Kathmandu4WD Tours - VaranasiSporting Events - VaranasiCity Tours - VaranasiExtreme - VaranasiUnderground Tours - VaranasiWalking Tours - VaranasiHalf-day Tours - Varanasi4WD Tours - ParoSporting Events - ParoCity Tours - ParoExtreme - ParoUnderground Tours - ParoWalking Tours - ParoHalf-day Tours - ParoCategory