6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up from your Hotel in Lakeside area or from our office in Lakeside,one way bus ticket.
Meals(Available at Purchase),personal expenses,Gratitude.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will provide pick up service from your hotel and residential area from lakeside or from our office in side Nepali Creation Souvenirs Shop lakeside near street no 2 opposite Fishtail Gate.
- Pokhara Airport, Pokhara Nepal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This is easy tour recommended for all
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Saara Tourism Nepal-Travel Advisor in Nepal
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pokhara to Kathmandu By Tourist Bus?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pokhara to Kathmandu By Tourist Bus?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pokhara to Kathmandu By Tourist Bus?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pokhara to Kathmandu By Tourist Bus?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Pokhara to Kathmandu By Tourist Bus
6 to 8 hours
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPokhara4WD Tours - KathmanduSporting Events - KathmanduBus Tours - KathmanduExtreme - Kathmandu4WD Tours - VaranasiSporting Events - VaranasiBus Tours - VaranasiExtreme - Varanasi4WD Tours - DarjeelingSporting Events - DarjeelingBus Tours - DarjeelingExtreme - DarjeelingCategory