- Private half-day tour with Phewa Lake cruise and Peace Pagoda hike, from Pokhara
- Cruise around Phewa Lake by boat and see Barahi Temple, which sits on a small island in the lake
- Hike up to the World Peace Pagoda with your guide, a moderate hike that takes about two hours
- Take in sweeping views of the Annapurna range, Pokhara, and Phewa Lake
- Have lunch near the Phewa lake after hiking
- Includes transportation, lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 13 years
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- We offer pickup and drop off service from Hotels inside Pokhara city. Please provide us the name of Hotel.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Liberty Holidays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.