Explore our promoted experiences
- An experienced guide will help you decide on the prefect trek for you or your group
- They will organize permits, transport, accommodation, and food
- Trek through the Annapurna region of the Himalayan range for any duration you’d like
- The private nature of the guide with your group allows for a flexible, bespoke experience
Departure & Return
I can directly arrive your hotel or place of your choice in Pokhara,if you provide me your address. I live in Ghumaauni Ghar (you can find in google maps) at Joimuree, Pokhara, nearly 30 minutes drive from Lakside/ Pokhara Airport/ Tourist Bus park.You can also choose to stay at my house in Pokhara.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trekking Guide in Pokhara
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.