- Choice of morning or afternoon tour
- Your experience will be enhanced with audio commentary
- Step back in time on a history tour using a VR headset
- Unique way to see what Pompeii looked like 2,000 years ago
Departure & Return
Meet at the entrance of the Hotel Vittoria located in Piazza Porta Marina Inferiore, next to the gate of the archaeological site
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Use of 3D virtual reality headsets is not recommended for children under the age of 13 for health and safety reasons
- Parents may use their discretion and allow children aged between 9 and 12 years to use the headsets
- Children under the age of 9 are not permitted to use the headsets
- People with histories of seizures, dizziness, epilepsy, preexisting binocular vision abnormalities, psychiatric disorders, heart conditions, other serious medical conditions, the pregnant, and the elderly should consult a doctor before taking this tour
- Wear comfortable shoes as you may walk over uneven terrain
- Travel light and minimize bags, pocketbooks, and backpacks; you may have to wear a lightweight bag across your shoulder during the tour
- This tour operates in all weather
- This tour uses 3D virtual reality headsets (Gear VR). We recommend consulting a doctor before taking this tour if you are pregnant, elderly, have pre-existing binocular vision abnormalities or psychiatric disorders, or suffer from a heart condition or other serious medical condition.
- Some people (about 1 in 4000) while they are experiencing virtual reality may have severe dizziness, seizures, epileptic seizures or blackouts triggered by light flashes or patterns. Anyone who has had a seizure, loss of awareness or other symptom linked to an epileptic condition should consult a doctor before taking our tour.
- Children: It is recommended by the manufacturer that the headsets provided should not be used by children under the age of 13 (Gear VR). Parents allowing their children to use the headsets do so at their own risk and are fully responsible for the safety, health and well-being of their children.
- Discomfort: Immediately discontinue use of the headset if you experience any of the following symptoms: seizures; loss of awareness; eye strain; eye or muscle twitching; involuntary movements; altered, blurred, or double vision or other visual abnormalities; dizziness; disorientation; impaired balance; impaired hand-eye coordination; excessive sweating; increased salivation; nausea; lightheadedness; discomfort or pain in the head or eyes; drowsiness; fatigue; or any symptoms similar to motion sickness.
- Radio Frequency Interference: The Gear VR can emit radio waves that can affect the operation of nearby electronics, including cardiac pacemakers. If you have a pacemaker or other implanted medical device, do not use the Gear VR without first consulting your doctor or the manufacturer of your medical device.
- Flashback Journey to Pompeii shall not be liable for any damage, direct or indirect, suffered by our customers or any third parties as a consequence of their failure to follow such guidelines, warnings and recommendations
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Flashback Journey to Pompeii
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.