2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Discover the buried city of Pompeii on this private 2-hour walking tour around the archaeological site. Learn what daily life was like about 2,000 years ago and the tragic natural disaster that occurred when Mount Vesuvius erupted. Walk around the residential part of the town and see shops, houses, the Forum, the bakery, the courthouse, and much more.
- Discover the archaeological site of Pompeii on a 2-hour walking tour
- Visit the residential part of town with houses, shops, a bakery, and more
- Learn about the daily life of ancient Romans from your informative guide
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own private tour guide
Saved to wishlist!
Guidance and assistance by a professional archaeological guide
Skip the line ticket to Pompeii
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from the ruins
Departure & Return
Via Plinio, 26, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Piazza Porta Marina Inferiore, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- For wheelchair users we can design a specific itinerary upon request
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Askos Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pompeii 2-hour Classic Tour with an Archaeologist?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the social distancing policy during Pompeii 2-hour Classic Tour with an Archaeologist?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPompeiiArchaeology Tours - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoHistorical Tours - PositanoArchaeology Tours - AmalfiWalking Tours - AmalfiHistorical Tours - AmalfiArchaeology Tours - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoHistorical Tours - SorrentoCategory