3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Go horseback riding in Vesuvius National Park during this half-day excursion. Start with a tour of the ranch and training session before setting out with a local guide for a relaxed ride surrounded by nature. Afterwards, a snack of cured meats, cheeses, and wine from neighboring vineyards is included.
- See Mt. Vesuvius from horseback during this ride
- Follow a guide for panoramic views of the park
- Taste local products including meats, cheeses, and wines
- No prior experience with horseback riding is necessary
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation from Pompei and Back
1 hour and 15/30 minutes Horseback Ride at 500 meters high above the sea level
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Piazza Bartolo Longo, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
2: Hotel-Ristorante Mec (Pompei), Via Plinio, 52, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tastethexperience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 101354P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPompeii4WD Tours - PositanoSporting Events - PositanoNature and Wildlife - PositanoExtreme - Positano4WD Tours - AmalfiSporting Events - AmalfiNature and Wildlife - AmalfiExtreme - Amalfi4WD Tours - SorrentoSporting Events - SorrentoNature and Wildlife - SorrentoExtreme - SorrentoCategory