Departure & Return
Please meet the guide at the car parking Zeus. The guide hols a customized flag with our logo on it. In case you cannot spot the guide, please call us immediately at the following number: +39 081 18857715
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- IMPORTANT NOTE: From the 6th August to enter the ruins of Pompeii, as per law, it's required the Green Pass, so make sure to have all the documentation otherwise the access will be forbidden.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel etc. - Gray Line Amalfi Coast
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "As it was very warm and there were a lot of periods of standing around, this caused everyone to get really hot." See review