2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The ruins of Pompeii are spectacular, but standard guided tours can be dry for younger travelers. With this kid-focused tour, a family-friendly guide makes the archaeological site come alive with interactive activities and games, stories, and visual materials. Enjoy skip-the-line tickets and take in the highlights in just hours to keep kids of all ages engaged and captivated by the history of this Roman city.
- A kid-friendly guide so even tots can appreciate the ruins of Pompeii
- Learn about Roman history and the ancient city via entertaining activities
- Avoid a tedious wait at the entrance with fast-track tickets included
- A private tour customized to fit your children’s ages and interests
Saved to wishlist!
Kids friendly guide
Top rated and local guide
Skip the line entrance tickets
Departure & Return
Via Mare, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours of Pompeii with Lello & Co.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pompeii Tour for Kids & Families with Specialist Guide & Skip the Line Tickets?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the social distancing policy during Pompeii Tour for Kids & Families with Specialist Guide & Skip the Line Tickets?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pompeii Tour for Kids & Families with Specialist Guide & Skip the Line Tickets?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursKid FriendlyPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPompeiiArchaeology Tours - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoHistorical Tours - PositanoArchaeology Tours - AmalfiWalking Tours - AmalfiHistorical Tours - AmalfiArchaeology Tours - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoHistorical Tours - SorrentoCategory