2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Avoid the long lines at the Pompeii UNESCO World Heritage site and breeze though for a guided tour of the historic site. After your guide purchases your tickets (price not included,) enjoy an approximately 2-hour tour of the city preserved by the tragic eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 CE. This tour is an excellent option for families and those looking to make the most of their limited time.
- Make the most of a short time with this guided tour of Pompeii
- See sites with your guide you may miss on your own
- Skip the lines. Your guide has special access to the ticket booths
- Kids under 18 with ID pay only for the tour, not entry admission
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed English speaking local guide
Highlights visit of the Ruins within shortest time possible
Entrance ticket to Pompeii is not included
Ticket is pre-purchased by the company and it needs to be paid € 16 per person in cash on the spot.
Departure & Return
Piazza Porta Marina Inferiore, 10/13, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Entrance ticket to Pompeii costs and needs to be paid Euro 15,00 per person in cash to the guide on the day of the tour
- Pompeii's entrance ticket is always free on the first Sunday of each month
- Pompeii's entrance ticket is always free for people under 18 years old but they must show a valid document (ID or Passport) on the day of the tour
- Near public transportation
- Minimum numbers of 6 people per tour apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mondo Guide Srl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pompeii for kids or adults skip the line small group walking tour 2 hours?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pompeii for kids or adults skip the line small group walking tour 2 hours?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pompeii for kids or adults skip the line small group walking tour 2 hours?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingPompeiiArchaeology Tours - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoHistorical Tours - PositanoArchaeology Tours - AmalfiWalking Tours - AmalfiHistorical Tours - AmalfiArchaeology Tours - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoHistorical Tours - SorrentoCategory