3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Experience the Amalfi coast on a private walking tour from Ravello to Amalfi. Walk along one of the world’s most scenic coastlines and learn about local history and culture form your bilingual, naturalist guide. Explore hidden corners and narrow streets as you make your way along the easy 2.5-mile (4-km) walk. End the tour with a traditional lunch recommended by your guide or a transfer back to your hotel if you want (extra cost).
- Explore the Amalfi Coast on a 3-hour private walking tour from Ravello to Amalfi
- Hear stories of the region’s culture and history form your bilingual guide (Italian and English)
- Begin your walk in the morning and stop for a snack in a scenic location
- Finish the tour with lunch, or arrange transportation back to your hotel (extra cost)
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: 84010 Ravello, SA, Italy
2: Comune Di Amalfi, 84011 Amalfi, SA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cartotrekking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Walking tour from Ravello to Amalfi following Escher works?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Walking tour from Ravello to Amalfi following Escher works?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Walking tour from Ravello to Amalfi following Escher works?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Walking tour from Ravello to Amalfi following Escher works?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 17726P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPompeiiAmalfiNature and Wildlife - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoHistorical Tours - PositanoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoNature and Wildlife - AmalfiWalking Tours - AmalfiHistorical Tours - AmalfiSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - AmalfiHalf-day Tours - AmalfiNature and Wildlife - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoHistorical Tours - SorrentoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - SorrentoCategory