- A fun and instructive workshop in traditional Kolam design
- Learn the history of one of South India’s most time-honored art forms
- Discover India’s thriving craft traditions during this hands-on lesson
- By the end of the session, you’ll be able to make your own Kolam drawing
Departure & Return
At the corner between Mission Street and Candappa Moudaliar Street, nearby the Subway, zuka and Pasta Venetto restaurants
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sita Cultural Centre
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.