- A family-friendly art class in Mehendi, an ancient Indian art form
- Learn about the history of the time-honored tradition, decorative designs painted on the body
- Get hands-on instruction in making your own Mehendi paste from crushed powder
- Beginners welcome: practice tracing designs, and get experience with sophisticated patterns
Departure & Return
At the corner between Mission Street and Candappa Moudaliar Street, nearby the Pasta Venetto, zuka and Subway restaurants.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sita Cultural Center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff