Departure & Return
We will pick up traveler from their hotels / fixed point within city center.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
- Consider wearing comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Must have prior riding experience.
- Cycling skills and physical fitness: To take part in the tour you need to have good cycling skills and a general level of physical fitness. If there is any doubt about your cycling skills, the guide is authorized to cancel your tour participation due to safety regulations.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen with hats or scarf for ladies are highly recommended
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- In case of sports tour person who serves as a instructor will be counted as a guide.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SITA World Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms