- Discover the historic city of Opatija in a day
- Check out the colorful villas and botanical gardens in Opatija
- Includes round-trip transport from Porec, Pula, Rovinj, Novigrad, and Umag
- Great way to relive the historic legacy of Croatia
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Transfer from selected hotels in Porec, Rovinj, Medulin, Pula
Upon reservation supplier booking department will contact you and inform you about pick up location nearest to your accommodation.
What To Expect
Next stop is the fortified hilltop town of Mošćenice. Walk down the cobbled streets and learn about how it became a Croatian cultural heritage site.
End the day with a visit to Plomin Old Town, where you'll be able to capture the perfect photo at The Plomin Belvedere, which boasts incredible views of the Kvarner Bay.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gulliver Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Discover Kvarner Bay Pearls.