4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This former stretch of the Parenzana Railway that connected Trieste in Italy to Porec in Croatia has been transformed into a walking and biking path known as the Parenzana Trail. Depart Buje and cycle through the region's rolling hills, vineyards, and historic villages on this half-day small-group biking tour. Return to Porec via air-conditioned minivan.
- This tour is ideal for active travelers
- Get a close look at the Croatian landscape on this bike tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is available
- Bicycles, helmets, and other necessary equipment is provided
Saved to wishlist!
Bicycle and helmet
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- OPERATED BY Fiore Tours d.o.o
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPorecNature and Wildlife - IstriaMountain Bike Tours - IstriaHalf-day Tours - IstriaNature and Wildlife - RovinjMountain Bike Tours - RovinjHalf-day Tours - RovinjNature and Wildlife - PiranMountain Bike Tours - PiranHalf-day Tours - PiranCategory