Explore our promoted experiences
- Sample Istrian favorites at 3 local eateries on a guided food tour of Porec
- Taste such local favorites as prosciutto and pastas paired with local wine
- Learn about the history and culture of Istria’s food scene from your guide
- Enjoy Porec’s city sights while walking between eateries
Departure & Return
We'll meet in front of Restaurant L'Artigiano (Partizanska 5a).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Eateries and places that we visit can vary from tour to tour and are subject of change without notice
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a walking tour, please be sure to wear comfortable shoes
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers (children under 10 are free when sharing tastings with parent)
- This tour can provide substitutions for vegetarians and those who have shellfish allergies but cannot make substitutions for any other food allergies (such as gluten-free, dairy-free, etc) or food lifestyles choices (vegan, low-carb, paleo, primal, etc). Substitutions must be requested in advance with your ticket purchase. Please make a note in your "special request" portion at checkout. This tour can not accommodate last minute changes.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Istria Gourmet Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.