- Save time with a high-speed transfer across the Adriatic Sea
- Learn more about the city with an included tour of St. Mark's Square
- Relax on deck after a day’s sightseeing with round-trip transportation
- Get the most out of your time in Mediterranean Europe
Departure & Return
Check-in in Porec will be held in Sunnyway Travel agency which is found in front of the customs pier. Check-in commences 1 hour prior to departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Passport or ID number, name and surname,nationality and date of birth are required at time of booking for all participants.
- A current valid passport or EU identity card is required on the day of travel.
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveller.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Itinerary provided is subject to arrival time as per schedule, however this may vary due to unfavourable weather conditions or border control.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Access fee to Venice will be applicable as per Italian legislation Article 1, paragraph 1129, of Law 145 dated 30.12.2018. We currently do not have information on how this will be applied.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- OPERATED BY Venezia Lines
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The High speed ferry was very comfortable, had a small cafe selling coffee, cold drinks, sandwiches and pastries." See review